Position: Plant Controller
Client: Expanding multinational manufacturing company
• Support the Plant Manager in leading the organization towards achievement of agreed targets;
• Assists plant management in decision making process that allows for profit maximization or cost minimization;
• Planning and coordination of annual plant budget requirements;
• Lead the development and maintenance of standard cost model;
• Ensure product costing accurately reflects production operations / analyze and report on significant year over year standard cost changes;
• Supports monthly and annual closing processes by providing financial performance results;
• Ensure reporting reliability, consistency and transparency / complete analysis of variances and propose corrective actions to management;
• Communicate the weekly and monthly site results with internal business partners including performance comparisons to plan and forecast to discern operational or financial issues and relay timely information to drive actionable solutions;
• Participate in Operating Performance Review process by preparing Weekly Operating Report, reconciling performance in SAP & AIMS, analyzing deviations and trends, and recommending improvements;
• Ensures accurate valuation of inventories and participates in Cycle Count Control Programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred with high cumulative GPA;
• A minimum of 5-10 years‘ experience as a plant controller or cost manager in a manufacturing environment with an emphasis on cost reduction;
• Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines;
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively influence others at various levels of the organization;
• Can work independently and multi-task in faced paced environment;
• Proficiency with SAP environment.
• Fluency in english is mandatory.
Location: Florianópolis – SC